BeCauSe yOu LovED M3.....

Saturday, October 11, 2008

friendship is the most important thing of alll

my best friend wans to stay away from me n juz wan to be normal friends vif me.....wat hv i done wrong to make her do this?????i dont know.....she say she has a reason but she juz wont willing to let me know...wat can i do to help her????i juz wan to let her know i care about u..i aint not forcing u to tell me..but i believe that fren help each other when they hv problems.and i am willing to help any of my fren that has a problem.but now i juz wan to help this fren...a another thing is we hv won the dance competition.now she says she dont wan to dance anymore.....she dont even know why?????how am i suppose to know????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home