BeCauSe yOu LovED M3.....

Saturday, October 11, 2008

thankz.........

a few days ago...my bezt fren told me that she wan to be normal fren vif me....then the following day,i told two of my best fren n one my cousin sis......i ask them to go see my best fren'blog....when they saw it...they keep asking me why is this happening?????my cousin advice me to create this blog,and write about me n my best fren feelings in here....n i hv create this blog....as for my frenz they help me to ask my bestfren to be fren vif me......when i am chatting vif them i cried again....but not becoz of my best fren ...is becoz of them...they really help me n i appreciate it......once again thanks to those three ppl....

last...i wan to tell every one that my best fren is not going to stay away from me except for the exem weekkk........HOORAY!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home