BeCauSe yOu LovED M3.....

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

geng!!!!

wheww..today im so so happy !!!from 1.30pm go timesquare then shopshop shop shop shop shop until 8.30..waw!!!!!!!my feet are killing me...it's aching...aww....but..the most important thing is...i am happy that i bought wat i wan...n this thing veli geli wan...
me n my cousin bro go shopping together after he finish teman-ing his gf ma...then we go buy sum hats n stuff lo....the hat seller(a gal)told my cousin bro:u are very cute...shoot...so yucky..then i kept laughing lol...n den ..my little bro saw my cousin's hat n luv it so much/...so we bring him go buy lo...the gal is so excited that we came bac...then we talk talk vif the sales gal den becum fren...i even ask for her phone number to be a fren..wow!!!!!!im so brave for once !!!!!!!den...we go shop shop shop again..then got one malay aunty came to us n ask my cousin bro:kamu laki(lelaki)atau perempuan???
Then he was so shocked that he couldn't answer..then i help him answer : "laki"
then ...u guys guess wat did she said next...















cant gues...let me tell u..she said :wa..kamu CANTIK....(guys,focus on the CANTIK..she called my cousin bro cantik!!!!!)wa....
den,i wan to buy a different color hat..then we go bac again to the same store n buy...same store ya....then another sales gal cum to my cousin bro n said :u veli lengzai...wa....i think he wan pengsan ady....haha...

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home