BeCauSe yOu LovED M3.....

Saturday, October 11, 2008

hey...my standard five frenz....

this few days......i always let four ppl tickle me.....can anyone tell me wat i done wrong to let them do this to me????can anyone tell me why?????sumtimes when i vif two of my fren n i saw them(the four ppl)they will juz cum chasing me.....they are so scary that those two frens of mine aso too scare and run for their lives....god!!!!!!these four ppl like ....i dont know how to say.....on the other hand i gt two standard five fren very gd gal one...they no tickle me...i no scare them....hahahaha.........
last...there is one fren of mine....jh(standard five)...she these few days like angry me like this..after skul we normally talk to each other ...but these fewdays she see me n run away like i am a vampire or sumthing like that ..........god ...help me.......can my standard six best frens tell me wat can i do????????

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home