BeCauSe yOu LovED M3.....

Friday, January 1, 2010

XDXD

teik yi said my blog gonna be unhappy if i dun post sumthing happy..so here i am...


Happe new year !!!hmm...yestd had a oldies but goodies party in my cousin house...i thought yestd was gonna ruin my last day of 2009 but in came out wuite fun n happy...
10.00pm reach my cousin house...my famuly was welcum with warm open hands n cheers..haha
den we makan lo...when we teenagers finish our dinner...den we started to play games...den..suddnely the whole house wad black (11.30pm)..firstly i thought is was one of my cousin's plan to scared me to death again..buyt..luckily is not...haha....
the lights came bac a few minutes later den we coutinued out game(musical chair..)
well...i lost in musical chair....so sad...haha...no la...at least i hv FUN !!!!!!!
after tat...we started dancing vif a music or karaoke ball...really hv FUN....i was like in a club dancing..but af course it was more fun dancing vif family members....
den,its time to countdown !!!!! so we climb up to my cousin bro's house roof top..buyt..by the time we climb up there...it started to release fire crackers...NO countdown...haha...nvm la ....den after tat we continued dancing n when we were tired again...we hv a treasure hunt...but a SPECIAL wan...
my cousin sis hide sum manoy in either one of the balloon...one of the balloon has RM50 in it !!!! we used toothpicks to burst the balloons..but mayb im not lucky enough...i did get anything lo....

Conclusion:i really had fun yestd...yestd is the best new year party ever !@!!!!!!!


LASTLY...TAN SZE TENG...HAPIE BE;ATED B'DAY !!!!...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home